Bed & Breakfast
Guests in this venue liked
- In The City Center
- Abundant Breakfast
- Very New
The neighbourhood is quiet and tree-lined. You can travel to the historical center of the city or railway station in just a few minutes by bus or taxi, or if you like on foot.
If you come to Bologna by car or bicycle, there is free parking in our courtyard. B&B Casa Dotti has a separate entrance; private bathroom; the bright bedroom has twin beds and, if you need one, there’s also a comfortable chair-bed. We change linens twice a week. You can use the washing machine if you stay more than one week.
In the kitchen/living room —where you can relax on a large sofa bed— you can use the fridge, microwave oven, toaster, kettle and an Italian espresso coffee maker.
We serve vegan breakfast or special breakfast for wheatless diet, if you request it. Near our B&B there are traditional restaurants, pizzerias, and restaurants with vegetarian or vegan cuisine but also supermarkets, spas, walking paths and the stadium, if you like football/soccer.
Small pets are welcome!
Conditions for pets staying in this facility:
- Pets Allowed
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Near cycle paths
- Pets allowed (Piccola taglia)
- Internet access
- English speaker
- French speaker
- Panoramic location
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
Services of the house
- Garage / parking
Facilities and services
- Pets allowed
Location and surroundings
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 1
- Number of rooms with own bathroom but outside the room: 1
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Desk / table and chairs
- Sofa / armchairs
- Every 4 other days
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
Holiday themes - the place
- Arts town
Holiday themes - town size
- City - between 100.000 and 300.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Metropolitan area
- Shopping area
- Located in country side or nature reserves
- Gardens and landscapes
Holiday themes - house features
- Romantic atmosphere
Near our B&B there are traditional restaurants, pizzerias, and restaurants with vegetarian or vegan cuisine but also supermarkets, spas, walking paths and the stadium, if you like football/soccer.
In The Surroundings
- Tapestry Museum 93 m
- Parco di Villa Spada 224 m
- Delle Celebrazioni Theatre 370 m
- Portico of San Luca 527 m
- Museum San Giuseppe 734 m
- Stadium Renato Dall'Ara Bologna 746 m
- Reon Theatre 910 m
- Arco Meloncello e Portico San Luca 952 m
- Missionary Museum of Chinese Art 977 m
Sig, Maurizio, la ringraziamo di essere stato nostro gradito ospite e Le facciamo i migliori auguri anche per l'attività sua figlia. Cordiali saluti Casa Dotti.
Ci scusiamo per il ritardo della risposta, vi ringraziamo di essere stati nostri graditi ospiti! Cordiali saluti e a presto! Casa Dotti.
Ci scusiamo per il ritardo della risposta, vi ringraziamo di essere stati nostri graditi ospiti. Cordiali saluti e a presto! Casa Dotti.
Ci scusiamo per il ritardo della risposta, vi ringraziamo di essere stati nostri graditi ospiti. Cordiali saluti e a presto ! Casa Dotti.
Ci scusiamo per il ritardo della risposta, vi ringraziamo di essere stati nostri graditi ospiti. Cordiali saluti e a presto. Casa Dotti.
Grazie mille, anche Voi siete stati ospiti molto graditi. Alla prossima!! Ettore e Lorena.