Guests in this venue liked
- In The City Center
It is situated in the historical centre of Marsala very near to the most important monuments and smart shops-windows of Cassero.
Near the B&B there are many restaurants and wine shops where you can taste the best gastronomy, drinking a good glass of wine.
At night, in the centre of the town, many meeting places offer the exibitions of several local artists.
You can reach the nice sea-front and plunge into the crystalline water in front of Capo Boeo or visit Baglio Anselmi museum to admire the famous Nave Punica and Venere Callipigia.
Showing yourself at the windows of the B&B Porta Nuova you can be amazed at the vision of Villa Romana and the archaeologic excavations but above all Villa Cavallotti, the historical garden of the town.
In the background there is the splendid setting of the natural preserve of Stagnone with its windmills in front of Mothia isle, the seat of the Withaker museum with the Giovinetto of Mothia statue.
From the Stagnone you can take a trip by boat, canoe or pedalo through the isles of the lagoon.
The B&B is near the port from where many boats sail to visit the charming archipelago of the Egadi Isles (Favignana, Levanzo and Marettimo).
The furnished flat, recently restructured, is made up of three bright and large bad rooms for eight persons. There is T. V and air conditioner with modern furniture.
The kitchen is provided with electric household appliances. The two baths have been recently restructered.
It is possible to make use of a small flat with a double bedroom, bath, kitchen and all conforts.
The breakfast will be rich of food and drinks with local produce (fresh fruit, bread and sweets just out of the oven).
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- English speaker
- German speaker
- Recently restored house
- Panoramic location
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
Services of the house
Facilities and services
- Bicycle, boat, horses / sports equipment
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Panoramic view
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 5
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 5
Size of rooms
- Between 21 and 30 sqm
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Desk / table and chairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- Town - between 25.000 and 100.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Historic centre
- Shopping area
- Gardens and landscapes
Holiday themes - house features
- Historic house
Area city center
In The Surroundings
- Porta Nuova 14 m
- Impero Theatre 123 m
- Piazza Carmine 184 m
- Complesso Monumentale San Pietro 246 m
- Archaeological Area of San Girolamo 265 m
- Church of Purgatory 279 m
- Hospital San Biagio 292 m
- Piazza Loggia 314 m
- Mother Church 319 m
- Archaeological Park 395 m
- Tribunale 645 m
- Archaeological Area of via del Fante 686 m
- Cantine Pellegrino 913 m
- Port - Embarkation for the Egadi Islands 989 m
- Stadium Comunale Marsala 993 m