Guests in this venue liked
- Spectacular view
- At the seaside
The house is a very quiet place, located along the panoramic via Allende, near Sciacca’s courthouse, 2 km away from the Old Town and just 200 metres away from the Lido Tonnara beach. Private parking in the garden with electric gate.
Two apartments inside the landlords’ house, with separate entrance and equipped with all comfort. Unique panoramic sea view from the terraces and from the garden.
• Comfortable apartment on the mezzanine floor, 40 square metres with fitted kitchenette inside the living room with sofa be for two, one bedroom, bathroom. Fully equipped, including a children bed. Air conditioning. For up to 4 persons. The ramp leading from the garden to the entrance, ensures easy access also for people with limited mobility. Wide terrace with sea view, garden.
• On the 1st floor, luxury 70 square metres 2-room apartment with kitchen. 4-person room with air conditioning, living room and terrace with beautiful sea view. Fully equipped, For up to 4 persons. One further 3-person room available with extra bathroom on demand, for a total of 7 guests belonging together.
Physical distancing guaranteed.
Both flats include bed linen, towels, tablecloths.
Free Wi-Fi, heating, free access to the building at any time.
Parking in the closed garden. Keys and remote control for the electric gate delivered on arrival.
Managed by the owners, it’s the ideal place for a perfect holiday combining relaxation, sunbathing on the beach and discovering the region.
The beach below can be reached by a short walk along a path starting from the garden or by car. A parking lot is available next to the beach.
A playground is available along the panoramic via Allende. Sciacca’s Carnival Museum is located inside the secular olive grove.
The stop is 200 metres away, Supermarkets, chemist’s, bakery, tobacconist, newspapers, hairdresser nearby.
Our house is the perfect location for travellers wanting to take a rest in a quiet and elegant environment.
Get inspired by the gorgeous view on the Mediterranean Sea!
Not to be missed, with view from both flats: The fishing boats leaving the harbour late in the evening – a beautiful light show on the water. They will come back the following day, bringing life and colours to the harbour.
Villa Margherita – a place of peace and beauty for few privileged guests.
Come and see. We are looking forward to welcome you!
Conditions for pets staying in this facility:
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Smoke Friendly
- Pets allowed
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Smoking allowed
- Internet access
- French speaker
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Panoramic location
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
- Photovoltaic or other forms of renewable energy
Services of the house
- Access for the disabled
- Garage / parking
Facilities and services
- Pets allowed
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Panoramic view
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 3
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 3
Size of rooms
- Over 30 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Terrace / balcony
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Desk / table and chairs
- Sofa / armchairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
- Shuttle service
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- Town - between 25.000 and 100.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Located in country side or nature reserves
- Near sports facilities
- Gardens and landscapes
Holiday themes - house features
In The Surroundings
Grazie per l'eccezionale giudizio che ci avete regalato e per le belle parole che ci ha dedicato. Ci aiuta a proseguire. Preciserei, a beneficio di chi legge, che la struttura si trova in un contesto privilegiato per posizione, panorama, tranquillità e parcheggio. Le condizioni generali intorno alla struttura sono compatibili con il resto del territorio costiero; un po degradato in un contesto "cresciuto" troppo in fretta e senza regole. La ricevuta l'avete lasciata sul tavolo in seguito al caricamento dei bagagli in auto parcheggiata nel nostro parcheggio interno. Ci dispiace per la dimenticanza, colpa anche nostra, dovuta sopratutto al fatto che avete voluto saldare solo dopo aver caricato la macchina e sull'uscio della porta.
Gentilissimi, l'appartamentino bilocale con cucina e splendida vista sul mare che Vi abbiamo riservato è stata la soluzione ideale per una bellissima famigliola come la Vostra; autonomia e confort in spazi adeguati alle Vostre esigenze. Grazie per avere preferito Villa Margherita. Vi aspettiamo quest'estate.