The B&B is located on the fourth and top floor of a building half of the 800 newly renovated, very bright; it offers a nice view over the rooftops and on the hill of Turin. It has an elevator and a yard for loading and unloading of luggage, as well as convenient underground parking for those arriving by car.
The property (70 sqm) has:
-A spacious double room with extra bed
-Spacious bathroom with tub / shower
-A room with a double bed or two single beds, depending on demand
-A living room with TV and breakfast table
-A small room with equipment available to guests (fridge, microwave,...)
For its disposal and for the presence of a single bath, lends itself to accommodate the following situations:
1. A couple with exclusive use of the entire apartment
2. A family with children or teens who occupy the two rooms and share a bathroom and common areas
3. Two pairs of friends (including children) who share a bathroom and common areas
The capacity should therefore be from a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 6 guest.
• Air conditioning
• Free wi-fi
• Balcony with a little table
• Playground for children
• Available on request baby equipment (high chair, stroller, bicycle, bottle warmer, cot, changing table, etc.).
• A convenient taxi station and within walking distance of bike sharing station
• Wine tasting at the request of the principal wines of the Piedmont tradition (Paolo is a fan!)
• Updating and tips on events, restaurants, bars and theater
• Why our B&B is called "The heart of Turin"?
Because we live in the heart of Turin and because it has always been in our hearts
• Why do we run a B & B?
Because we often traveled and stayed in B & B, always appreciating exchange between different cultures
• Why is a baby friendly B & B?
Because we have a baby born in 2007 called Nina and because Roberta is the owner of a nursery for many years, so the focus for children is very important to us
• Why choose our B & B?
Because it is simple but very convenient and central and because we want to appreciate Turin for his lesser-known sides: slums, farmers' markets, squares secondary but no less fascinating than those notes. Without forgetting the palate: Turin is the city of appetizers and there are typical trattorias, trendy restaurants. In short, ours is a really beautiful city.
Possibility of special packages for the matches of Juventus in exclusive environments