Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
Services of the house
Facilities and services
Location and surroundings
Number of rooms
Size of rooms
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
Holiday themes - area features
Holiday themes - house features
The village of San Martino di Albaro has ancient origins as its two churches, the monastery of the Clarisse (where the frescoes and stone mosaics of the square are by Domenico Fiasella) and the Parish (which houses works by Bernardo and Vittorio Castello). The first document attesting to its presence dates back to 1006.
Today the neighborhood belongs to the middle east Genoa district and is a few kilometers from the center. There are still many shops along with several supermarkets, one of which is open 24 hours and 24 7 days 7. The neighborhood is connected by many bus lines, even at night. The neighborhood houses the San Martino Hospital, the academic university faculties and the RAI regional headquarters. Walking along the ancient routes you can reach the sea or the ancient fortresses on the mountain.