Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
Services of the house
Facilities and services
Location and surroundings
Number of rooms
Size of rooms
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
Holiday themes - area features
Holiday themes - house features
Tom’s House is near to:
- Train line FL3, 300 mt. away ("Appiano/Proba Petronia" Station, r your exit is "Proba Petronia"). You can reach our house directly from Fiumicino Airport (just one change at Trastevere Train Station), or from major train stations such as Termini or Ostiense
- Train line FL3 (one every 20 minutes) will directly connect you to Subway A at “Valle Aurelia Station” (1 stop) and San Peter station (2 stops) or Subway B at "Ostiense Station”. Details and timetables are available on "FL3: Roma Ostiense - Cesano - Viterbo" and “Trenitalia Official Timetables".
- Subway A “Valle Aurelia Station” is just one kilometer away, you can walk if you want trough. Monte Ciocci regional park
- Subway A “Cipro Station” is just one kilometer away (you can walk if you want) and you can take it to go to the Central Railway Station “Termini”.
- Bus number 990, 300 mt. away, to reach Piazza Cavour (last stop) which is very near to Via del Corso
- Market, Bar/ Cafeteria, Tobacco shop, Newsagent and Pharmacy are about 180 meters away.
- Laundry is about 50 meters away.
- Nearby, 100 meters away, is Monte Ciocci Park from where you can admire the view on the Vatican gardens and the Vatican Chapel Dome. Monte Ciocci Park, situated within a nature reserve, has lovely areas to walk around and lots of play equipment for kids. Through the park you can directly walk to the “Valle Aurelia” Station to take the train FL3 or Subway
- 400 meters away you will also find the Parco Regionale del Pineto park. . It is a big regional park and it is considered one of Rome green lungs.