Guests in this venue liked
- Near The Metro
- Near The Station
- Very New
- Spectacular View
Our guest house, completely renovated in March 2016, is composed of 2 rooms and 1 bathroom divided as follows (see also photo plan) :
Kitchen and Dining.
Living room with a sofa bed (double bed).
Bathroom with shower.
Our house is suitable for 2 or a maximum of 4 people. Dogs and domestic animals are welcome. We are glad to host you and your sons and we can provide you with all the necessary to help you with your children.
Following facilities are available for all the guests:
Internet via WiFi access.
Italian coffee machine
Nespresso© Coffee machine
Electric water boiler
And to help you with your sons, on request you can have
Baby bottle warmer
If you need, we are available for gluten-free food delivering to help you in your disease.
In addition we are glad to host you and your domestic animals, we can provide to your little friend:
For your safety our house contains:
natural gas sensor
Emergency lamp, in case of electrical power problem.
- Our house is a no smoking house. It is absolutely forbidden to smoke in the house.
Tourist tax is not included in the total cost., It is 3, 50 euros per person per day (Following categories are excluded: children up to 10 years old, Roman citizens, persons accompanying patients hospitalized for health reasons, law-enforcement officers on duty or members of other Italian armed forces, one coach driver and tour guides for groups of at least 23 participants). The amount must be paid at the end of the stay and it shall be used to pay taxes to the municipality "City of Rome".
- An extra cost of 20 euros to be paid cash at your arrival is expected in case of check-in after 10: 00 pm (22: 00) local time.
- An extra cost of 5 euros per day is foreseen to host your domestic pets.
- If not already charged, a damage deposit of 100 euros cash is requested at your arrival and will be returned at the end of your stay after the inspection.
- It is requested to comply with the rules of good neighborliness and not to disturb at night.
Conditions for pets staying in this facility:
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Near cycle paths
- Pets allowed (Costo extra per animale domestico per notte 5 Euro)
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- English speaker
- French speaker
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Panoramic location
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
- Smoke and fire alarms
Services of the house
Facilities and services
- Children games / babysitting
- Pets allowed
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Panoramic view
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 1
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Desk / table and chairs
- Sofa / armchairs
- Guides / maps / books available
Holiday themes - the place
- Arts town
Holiday themes - town size
- Metropolis - over 300.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Metropolitan area
- Historic centre
- Shopping area
Holiday themes - house features
- Romantic atmosphere
Hey from Alessia
Both my husband and I love travelling and we are trying to transfer Tommaso our passion. We know very well what it means to be received in a comfortable environment without having to worry about bringing along all those little things we daily use and we will do utmost to ensure you a (relaxing) wonderful holiday.
Our House is in Rome, in a wonderful location, very near to Vatican. All main places are easily reachable if you want to visit beautiful monuments as the Colosseum, Barcaccia, Fontana di Trevi, Pantheon or to go shopping in fashion streets as Via Condotti.
My husband and I will be very glad to host you in our house, Tom’s Home. It is placed in a very quiet residential district called Balduina.
- Train line FL3, 300 mt. away ("Appiano/Proba Petronia" Station, r your exit is "Proba Petronia"). You can reach our house directly from Fiumicino Airport (just one change at Trastevere Train Station), or from major train stations such as Termini or Ostiense
- Train line FL3 (one every 20 minutes) will directly connect you to Subway A at “Valle Aurelia Station” (1 stop) and San Peter station (2 stops) or Subway B at "Ostiense Station”. Details and timetables are available on "FL3: Roma Ostiense - Cesano - Viterbo" and “Trenitalia Official Timetables".
- Subway A “Valle Aurelia Station” is just one kilometer away, you can walk if you want trough. Monte Ciocci regional park
- Subway A “Cipro Station” is just one kilometer away (you can walk if you want) and you can take it to go to the Central Railway Station “Termini”.
- Bus number 990, 300 mt. away, to reach Piazza Cavour (last stop) which is very near to Via del Corso
- Market, Bar/ Cafeteria, Tobacco shop, Newsagent and Pharmacy are about 180 meters away.
- Laundry is about 50 meters away.
- Nearby, 100 meters away, is Monte Ciocci Park from where you can admire the view on the Vatican gardens and the Vatican Chapel Dome. Monte Ciocci Park, situated within a nature reserve, has lovely areas to walk around and lots of play equipment for kids. Through the park you can directly walk to the “Valle Aurelia” Station to take the train FL3 or Subway
- 400 meters away you will also find the Parco Regionale del Pineto park. . It is a big regional park and it is considered one of Rome green lungs.
- Appiano Train Station 260 m
- Metro A - Cipro 587 m
In The Surroundings
Grazie Sig. Crocè. Alla prossima Alessia.