Bed & Breakfast
Guests in this venue liked
- By The Lake
- Spectacular View
- Abundant Breakfast
- Charming Property
A 10% discount is available in a nearest (400m) restaurant to B&B guests.
The 'Villa in the Park' is a splendid villa immersed in the green of the forest in the Park of the two unpolluted lakes Bracciano and Martignano and it is located on the lake shore, paradise of the sports of sailing, surf and canoe, inside the natural area protected by the Regional Park Agency.
Our two rooms have a healthier air conditioning of natural origin that is explained on our Italian website (in "Characteristics of the B&B"), where an inner room temperature of -11°C lower is documented when the outside temperature was 38°C (august 3, 2017).
You can also visit the B&B at 360 ° in the Virtual Tour available in our website.
Opening period is from April 1 to October 15.
Conditions for pets staying in this facility:
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Historic House
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Fine Design
- Near cycle paths
- Bicycles available
- Pets allowed (piccola taglia)
- Internet access
- English speaker
- French speaker
- Historic house
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Panoramic location
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
- Automatic fire extinguishers
- Photovoltaic or other forms of renewable energy
Services of the house
- Garage / parking
Facilities and services
- Children games / babysitting
- Sauna / spa
- Bicycle, boat, horses / sports equipment
- Pets allowed
Location and surroundings
- Panoramic view
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 2
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 2
Size of rooms
- Between 21 and 30 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Historic furniture
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Desk / table and chairs
- Sofa / armchairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- Small town - between 5000 and 25000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Located in country side or nature reserves
- Near sports facilities
- Gardens and landscapes
Holiday themes - house features
- Historic house
- Fine design
- Romantic atmosphere
The presentation of the food is always varied and plentiful.
In the several days one may propose cereals, cakes, tarts, croissants, cookies and biscuits; you can toast the bread and fill it with jam, butter and cocoa spread, all accompanied with milk, yogurt, coffee, tea, herbal teas and fruit juices.
It 's always available fresh seasonal fruit, even in the form of juice.
Everything is served with loving care out in the garden or on the terrace, otherwise inside in the dining room.
Hey from Maria Stefania
They speak Italian, French and English and ensure, according to the preferences of the guests, a family-type environment or a reserved one.
Proximity to Rome/Vatican (regional train), the remains of civilization Etruscan (Cerveteri), the Baths of Stigliano and the historical museum of the Air Force.
Hi Thea, many thanks for your nice review. We are happy to have been able to contribute to the success of your beautiful holidays in Italy. We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you and your nice family back to our villa in the future. With our best regards Stefania and Roberto.