Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
Services of the house
Facilities and services
Location and surroundings
Number of rooms
Size of rooms
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
Holiday themes - area features
Holiday themes - house features
The Bed and Breakfast lucky position allows the guests to enjoy not only the beauty of Cava de’ Tirreni, whose centre is about 1 km far from the hotel, but also to go and admire other surrounding towns that brought prestige to our region rich in history. Cava de' Tirreni, known as the entrance to the Amalfi Coast, is the ideal departure point for all the tourist sites of the surrounding areas: Salerno (10. 3 Km), Amalfi (27. 8 Km), Ravello (32. 5 Km), Paestum (50. 4 Km), Pompei (20. 8 km), Positano (46. 2 km), Naples (45. 1 km), Sorrento (47. 2 km) etc.
Where are we located?
Our facility is about 1 km far from the centre of Cava, it is exactly located in SANT'ARCANGELO, VIA SANTE DI MARINO, n. 13.
How to reach us
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: COMING FROM NORTH
1) (advised) - Naples - Salerno (A3) motorway – Exit to tollgate Cava de’ Tirreni
2) - Caserta – Salerno (A30) motorway
- Exit to tollgate Pagani
- Highway 18
- Follow signs to Cava de’ Tirreni
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: COMING FROM SOUTH:
- Reggio Calabria motorway – Naples (A3)
- Exit to tollgate Cava de’ Tirreni
At motorway exit, turn right, following the signs to "località Sant'Arcangelo" OR to "Badia (Abbazia della SS. Trinità). "
Once in the small Sant'Arcangelo square (Mamma Lucia square), take the slope next to San Michele Arcangelo church.
At the church entrance, go straight ahead for about 50 metres and you will reach your destination.
-Possibility to arrange transfers to the centre of the town
- Possibility to arrange transfers from/to Cava, Salerno and Naples stations and to Naples Airport - Capodichino (*)
- Shuttle to Vietri and Salerno and to the boarding spots to the Amalfi Coast (*)
- Possibility to arrange full-day tours on the Amalfi Coast, at Paestum and Pompei. (*)
- The owners will be glad to offer their guests brochures and information material on the tourist attractions to visit and the cultural events, providing, if possible, the purchase of tickets.
N. B.: Services marked with * will be provided upon little payment.
*Distances As The Crow Flies