Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
Services of the house
Facilities and services
Location and surroundings
Number of rooms
Size of rooms
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
Holiday themes - area features
Holiday themes - house features
Main places and points of interest around Casa Teresa B&B
- Roman baths dating back to before the second century AD to 140 meters.
- R. A. I. TV Production Centre and Scarlatti Auditorium at 480 mt.
- C. N. R. National Research Centre at 500 mt.
- Overseas Exhibition - International Exhibition Centre (inside the beautiful Fountain of the Exedra) at 550 mt.
- San Paolo Municipal Stadium at 580 mt.
- Polytechnic of Engineering at 600 mt.
- Zoo, Edenland and Bowling at 1200 mt.
- Spa of Agnano at 1300 mt.
- Palapartenope Theatre at 1500 mt.
- Scandone swimming pool at 1500 mt.
- Church of San Vitale, martyr of the year 985 A. D. (Tomb of the poet Giacomo Leopardi until 1939, dedicated by the Senator of the Kingdom of Italy and patriot Cav. Antonio Ranieri) at 1400 mt.
- Racecourse of Agnano at 2 km
- Virgiliano Park in Piedigrotta (Tomb of Virgil and James Leopardi after 1939) at 2. 5 km
- Gaiola Submerged Park, Marine Protected Area 2. 5 Km away.
- City of Science - Modern museum 3. 2 km away
- Via Caracciolo Promenade 3. 8 km away
- Castel dell'Ovo 4 km away
- Solfatara di Pozzuoli 4 km away
- Seiano Cave 4. 8 km away
- Piazza del Plebiscito 5 km away
- Aquarium - Zoological Station Anton Dohrn, in the Villa Comunale at 5. 2 km
- Neroniano Flavio di Pozzuoli amphitheatre 5 km away
- Boarding for the islands of Capri, Ischia and Pocida (Molo Beverello) at 8 Km
*Distances As The Crow Flies