Guests in this venue liked
- In The City Center
- Near The Station
Nice, cozy and comfy studio flat entirely independent with full kitchen and private bathroom in the city center.
It 's a good opportunity to live or visit Bari in a inexpensive way enjoying all the comforts of a fully furnished apartment.
It consists of a bright room, lofted queen-sized bed, bathroom with big shower, kitchen with fridge and electric stove, fully equipped for cooking. The house is equipped with all the essentials: bed linen (sheets, towels), WIFI ADSL, it is calm and silent. There is a king-sized bed that is lofted away from the living room. There is also a sofa couch, so great for couples, or groups of up to 4 (contact us for the perice for 4 people).
20 euro final cleaning fee.
The spaces keep the beauty of the original stone walls.
The apartment is ideal for someone who wants a comfortable base from which to explore the very best Bari has to offer by foot.
For the Bari tourist / visitor - the apartment is a relaxing oasis within walking distance to the many other attractions and landmarks.
The area is full of shops, restaurants, pizzeria, typical bakery where you can find the famous “focaccia” and “panzerotti”. We will provide a map of the best locations in the area!
The flat is within WALKING distance of all the major central Bari tourist attractions, including:
- Teatro Petruzzelli;
- Train metro Station;
- Central Station;
- Old city;
HOW TO GET HERE:
from Bari Airport:
at Bari Airport take metro to Bari Q. Sella station. It’s only 5 minutes walking.
from Central Station:
it’s only 10 minutes walking.
WHEN YOU COME BY CAR:
You can find free parking along the street nearby the house.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all.
We look forward to meeting and welcoming you in Bari.
See you soon!
- Air Conditioning
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Fine Design
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- English speaker
- Spanish speaker
- 19th century house
- Recently restored house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Air conditioning
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
Services of the house
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 2
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Internet connection or telephone
- Guides / maps / books available
Holiday themes - the place
- Arts town
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Metropolitan area
- Shopping area
Holiday themes - house features
- Fine design
Area city center
- A short walk away from the old city (Bari Vecchia) with all its monuments and churches;
- a few minutes by walking to Teatro Petruzzelli, Teatro Margherita (it built on the sea and now it' s a Museum of Contemporary Art);
- a short walk away from the beach, we have sun umbrella for you:)
Another incredible bonus of the location is because of its proximity to Central Station (5 minute by walking) which will make visit places out of city much easier during your stay. There are many places to visit rich in history and with fantastic landscapes.
- Metro Quintino Sella 470 m
In The Surroundings
- Ex Manifattura dei Tabacchi 113 m
- Purgatorio Theatre 550 m
- Conservatorio Musicale Niccolò Piccinni 572 m
- University 681 m
- General Hospital Bari 829 m
- Piccinni Theatre 938 m
- Bari Centrale Train Station 998 m
- Collection of plaster casts of the Castle 992 m