Alojamiento: 1 |
Limpieza: 2 |
Encargado: 1 |
Ubicación del alojamiento: 1 |
| Desayuno: 1
1. The adress at google maps is not right. If you follow Google Maps, you will arrive at Hotel San Pietro. You have to go 200m more uphill to get to b&b Aquarius. Also there are a lot of steps to take, until you arrived it.
2. The fotos are confusing. The steps of one of the fotos are only the staircase. The b&b is on top.
3. The b&b is near by a passenger way, so its noisy.
4. From the beach to the b&b there are 20 minutes to walk and you feel, you are social focal point. At night, we will no go out.
5. Noway for family. No child seat. No area to hang loose. Outside it is to hot.
6. The garden is not prepaired very well. Scruffy!
7. Ant's plaque. Be careful. Everywhere ants. You have to take the breakfast outside in the heating sun. At the ground, there are a lot of ants.
8. You can't crawl your baby by its own.
9. At the sun beds there are a lot of ants too.
10. Breakfast: no self service. Like prison. The owner stay in front of you and you can choose some items of your breakfast. The selection is not much, for example cheese and ham are put next to each other, so it looks more...very spartan. The coffee of the machine is not hot and taste to much water. We take our breakfast to go near the beach.
11. There is no reception there in the evening. Its a little bit spooky at night.
12. The kitchendoors are closed, so you can't take your own meals with you for cooking.
13. You can't sit in the small and fucking hot foyer, when other people check in, the employee offers you to go to your room.
14. Outside you can't sit, because of ants and sun.
15. The room and the building are very noise. You hear other guests peeing.
16. The doors of your small room are wooden board and very loud.
17. You have to change the batteries for the airconditioner.
18. The standard of the rooms are average.
19. Breakfast at 08: 30 a. M. At check in. They tell you 07: 30 a. M. Until 10 a. M.
20. No accomandation for people with baby.
21. B&b but the kitchen is closed after breakfast. Only a few plastic knifes and kettle are in the foyer.
22. Not really friendly employees.
23. Ants and ants and ants...
24. Shower only hot or cold in a shower cube 60x60 cm
25. No luggage service, also the employees see, you have a baby and luggagey they don't help you
26. Never again... Worst accomondation ever.
se ha alojado del 21/07/2022 al 25/07/2022
La respuesta del encargado:
1. If you had trouble taking 20 stairs you could ask if there were, and we would be happy to inform you.
2. No one has ever had problems with the photos of our facility.
3. The area is quiet especially in the evening because it is far from the hustle and bustle of the town centre.
4. You could also ask for this
5. Outside it’s hot, it’s the end of July so its normal.
6.On the website there are also the photos of the garden
7. I remind you that you ate in the room every day: risotto, fruit, vegetables and pickles. In addition, the sheets, pillows and floor were always dirty with oil, food, poop and pee. We never found ants in the room for luck. I think it’s normal to find ants in the garden . Maybe if you didn’t have to walk barefoot all the time they wouldn’t bother you.
8. Your child walked free for the reception and no one said anything.
9. They are placed in the garden.
10. The self-service breakfast was eliminated from the start of the pandemic precisely because it prevented the food from being touched by everyone. The owner has always satisfied your every request so breakfast has no limit. I also remind you that a beb is not required to offer such a large breakfast but we, who care about detail, offer from sweet to salty.
11. Our reception does not offer 24h service. But you can communicate via calls and messages, where we are always available. I remind you of the numerous messages (displayed and unanswered) that we sent you so that you could put the kettle outside at the reception because it is available to all our customers.
12. The kitchen is only open for breakfasts and you have been told that many times. I remind you that the acronym B&B means room and breakfast, so we are not obliged to make the kitchen available. If you wanted to eat, which you did in the reception desk also soiling the sofa cushions (I have photos) you could do in the garden. Which you were told.
13. When we do check in, you can not stay in the reception with your feet on the sofa, wine, beer and chocolate pieces on the ground. That’s why I truly invited you to go to the garden and finish your drinks and your meals. Even so, you left our tray on the ground covered in food.
14. I always remember it’s July and it’s so hot.
15. Your room was far away from the others so I don’t understand what noise it is.
16. The photos of the room are on the site. We also asked if you wanted the crib instead of the bed (given the age of the child) and you did not want.
17. The air conditioning works. I remind you that you used it because it was always on.
18. The photos of the room are on the site. If you did not like would not make the reservation.
19.Breakfast is from 8.30 to 10.00 as you were told at check in. It is also written in the room.
20. We added the bed for the child and also towels.
21. The kitchen is closed to the public.
22. Fortunately, you are the first to say that.
23. Lies, lies, lies...
24. There are photos on the site also of the shower.
25. We asked if you needed help and you said no. Despite this, the owner helped you with a bag and also helped to carry the stroller. Maybe too hot doesn’t make you remember these things.
26. We are sorry for this review which unfortunately is not true. I remind you that we have been too polite with you because you have broken two glass frames of the reception, the clips that we provide to customers, you have soiled the pillows of the sofa of the reception and the room was found every day in very bad condition. Pee-pee in the sheets, pastina attached to the toilet drain and dirty poop towels. Finally, I would like to remind you that our housekeeper has always cleaned your dirty room in every detail, taking triple the time for you to have a great stay.
You’ve been unwelcomed guests. You traded the bb for a private apartment and you don’t have the habit of traveling otherwise you would have respected the rules.
Our score for cleaning, location, host, breakfast is between 9 and 10 as you can read on our rewiews. Don' t you think it means something???