Unterkunft: 10 |
Sauberkeit: 10 |
Betreiber: 10 |
Lage der Unterkunft : 10 |
| Frühstück: 10
We appreciated Villa nel Parco very much.
If you are looking for a five star hotel with spa etc, this is not your place to be.
If you are looking for a real bed and breakfast, homy feeling, a clean room, contact with local people, in a green environment with a nice town a short drive away: please and enjoy your stay in Villa nel Parco!
We highly recommend this place for many reasons:
- first and foremost: very friendly hosts who are willing to help you with whatever you need. And I mean whatever: advice on the area, food, make up the room, toys for the kids, even some hugs:)
Roberto and Stefania made us feel at home and were really charming people.
- a big room, we had the panorama room and stayed there with 2 adults and 2 kids
- comfy and spacious beds
- good and abundant breakfast and coffee
- very good wifi (in the room, on the property and on you private beach at the lake)
- childfriendly: toys available, a garden and beach to play. The garden and the beach are closed by a decent fence, so the kids can play around. But be aware you have to cross the road to go to the beach. We didn't think of it as a problem, but kids cannot go by themselves from the garden to the beach.
- a nice town, Aguillara Sebazia, is only a five minute drive. You can find lots of places to eat/drink, nice strolling, Carrefour and other shops,..
- you can visit Rome easily. It will take you a 15' drive and 60' trainride.
- great view on the lake, also from the garden
hat sich von 27.05.2019 - 03.06.2019
Die Antwort des Betreibers:
many thanks for your nice review.
We are happy to have been able to contribute to the success of your beautiful holidays in Italy.
We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you and your nice family back to our villa in the future.
With our best regards
Stefania and Roberto.