Struttura: 5 |
Pulizia: 8 |
Gestore: 7 |
Posizione: 5 |
| Colazione: 1
- Amina the housekeeper was smiling, friendly and very welcoming, she helped organise my keys and took the second instalment on my payment!
- The shower was excellent - powerful with lots of space and really hot water!
- Plenty of towels and toilet paper.
- Location was perfect for reaching my daily destination at the book fair.
- Nice toiletries.
- A welcoming selection of sweets and leaflets in the hall area.
- The host helped with problems increasing the temperature of the room, by text. She also checked that I was happy with the temperature the next day which was very considerate.
Points for improvement:
- The breakfast was poor;
- Drinks: one carton of milk and one bottle of juice that could not be opened because it required a bottle opener, and one was not provided (if it was, it could not be found.)
I was provided with a bottle of water and a glass with Day 1’s breakfast, which was very welcome, however these were not provided with Day 2’s breakfast.
- Food: these were plastic-wrapped long-life snacks such as you might find in a vending machine, nothing fresh. An apple and orange and some fresh bread are not expensive and would have been welcome, for example, and a choice of cereals in small amounts.
- Coffee: I was provided with one coffee pod only. When the coffee machine served up my coffee with tepid water, I don’t know if the machine had gone wrong or I made a mistake, but the point is that was my coffee gone; there were no more pods. It isn’t enough, and because there is no kettle or pan, there was no point in buying a jar of coffee from the nearby shop.
- The room has a kitchenette but nothing to cook with - no plates, pans or utensils or things to clean with, not even a kettle. If you wanted to cook anything, you would need to microwave it.
An FYI for future guests:
The wall separating the two apartments is very thin. One the night of my first stay someone was making a banging noise loudly on my wall very late at night; this then moved to banging on my door. I was very spooked and slept with the lights on, not getting to sleep until around 3am. I don’t know if the people next door were drunk perhaps (it happens!) but the next night someone tried their keys in my door very late; again, not scared exactly, but not a restful night. I think more could be done with soundproofing.
Overall if you’re just looking for somewhere to sleep at the end of a busy day this will do fine, it definitely had its nice points, but if you are going to need a good breakfast and a good sleep, perhaps pick somewhere else.
ha soggiornato dal 01/04/2019 al 03/04/2019