Property: 10 |
Cleaning: 10 |
Host: 10 |
Location: 10 |
| Breakfast: 10
We - a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children ages 7 & 10) - stayed in Sirmione for 2 days in September 2018 and where extremely happy, that we chose this B&B for several reasons:
1) The location is SUPERB! - we arrived from Riva del Garda with boat, and the B&B it is placed on the main square of the historical center where the boats arrive. Shops, restaurants, ice creams, cafes are all around you and in walking distance from the spa..and yet
2) all this life around you does not disturb your sleep - the windows are soundproof and you do not hear anything, when you are in the room.
3) The room has anything you need, and the property is very, very clean - they even cleaned our room, while we were touristing.
4) The host, Paola, is very kind and helpful;
5) the breakfast is excellent! We were really surprised in a positive way by this B&B, and I can personally highly recommend it to anyone visiting Sirmione!
stayed from 09/19/2018 to 09/21/2018
The answer from the host:
Dear Christina thank you very much for your feedback.
Your satisfaction means that we are doing well! hope to host you again.