Via Pietro Salerno, 5 - ERICE (TP)
Residence San Martino Erice,
it is located in the historic center of the medieval city of Erice.
The original building dating back to the fifteenth century and current seat of the Residence San Martino,
it housed an important agricultural Baglio of considerable volume.
A real fortified farm, bordered by mighty stone perimeter walls,
a large entrance door with access for carriages to the large central courtyard, where, in addition to the water well, the various perimeter fountains and other secondary entrances, some craft workshops had been built using the typical stone of the village, a small chapel, a ballroom, rooms for peasants, stables for towed animals and other spaces used as storage for supplies, fodder and work tools, the owner of the Baglio and his family lived on the upper floors.
Residence San Martino, was born as an Extra Hotel Accommodation Structure, in 2015, after a skilful, conspicuous and meticulous restoration work that lasted 4 years, thanks to which a large part of the original structure was rebuilt, preserving and restoring all the historical elements. and architectural features of the previous Baglio.
Inside the San Martino Residence, n. 9 Apartments, each with a well-equipped kitchenette and large private bathroom with shower and also n. 1 triple house with two independent internal rooms with private bathroom.
All 9 apartments and the triple house have essential, functional furnishings and are characterized by elements of local design that integrate with the surrounding living environment.
In each apartment of the Residence San Martino, many comforts are guaranteed, in order to make the stay of all travelers as simple and peaceful as possible.
The apartments of the Residence San Martino Erice, are independent and each with independent entrance and view on the internal courtyard, have the following comforts inside:
- Double bed with double pillows, pillow cases, sheets, duvet;
- Two armchair beds, each convertible into a single bed (complete with linen);
- Kitchenette equipped with hob, fridge, microwave oven, dining table with chairs, kitchen utensils.
- Private bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet, (hair dryer + complimentary toiletries);
- WI-FI and Air Conditioning (hot / cold), LCD TV, electric kettle;
- Bedside tables, coat hangers, luggage racks, stools, coffee table;
- Linen set, Courtesy set with bathroom products, Breakfast set (included in the price);
- Keys Box for Self Check-in and Self Check-out;
- Reserved table in the courtyard inside the Residence.
- City Map and other Tourist Info.
From the Residence San Martino it is possible to visit the entire medieval village of Erice on foot and by walking along the small stone streets it will be possible to reach in a few minutes, all the most characteristic, historical, tourist eno-gastronomic places of the city.
Cathedral of the Assumption, the Balio gardens, the Venus Castle, the path of the Elimo / Punic walls, the Pepoli Museum, the Ettore Majorana Scientific Culture Center, the Pepoli Tower and the Spanish Quarter.
Just a 2-minute walk from the cable car entrance (to and from Trapani) and just a two-minute walk from the video-monitored public parking of Porta Trapani (entrance to the historic village).
The cable car service, which connects the city of Trapani with that of Erice, is just a 7-minute walk from the hotel, while the video-monitored public parking at Porta Trapani (entrance to the historic village) is a 5-minute walk away.
Breakfast is provided daily to all guests present, in full compliance with the new national and regional rules and regulations in reference to the health and hygiene provisions and obligations in force.
All guests will have access to the common room, (located in the inner courtyard of the Residence), where they will find everything they need to prepare breakfast in complete autonomy:
- cappuccino / coffee machine with eco biodegradable capsules, automatic water / fruit juice / milk dispenser,
microwave oven, various utensils and small personal wall unit (one for each room) with lock, where every morning the basic breakfast basket will be left by our staff
(included in the booking price) or extra breakfast basket (not included in the booking price) on request.
Residence San Martino is usually chosen by all types of travelers as it offers ideal solutions for everyone: couples, friends, small groups, families with children or teenagers, Business and Leisure travelers.
Residence San Martino Erice, offers all customers various other services such as:
- luggage transport, assistance in free or public paid parking, tourist information, restaurant reservations, taxis, cable car tickets, selection of Sicilian DOC wines, typical drinks and much more..
Residence San Martino Erice to experience an authentic Sicilian holiday.