Via Scopari, 33 - PALERMO (PA)
To live a unique experience, immersed in the suggestions that have always fascinated and inspired travelers, poets, artists and aristocrats of all ages".
Nestled in the heart of the city, through narrow streets and small squares of matrix Muslim protagonists Palermo's nightlife, the baby Khalisah that borrows the name of Palermo Arabic "Al Khalisah" "Chosen City", is located in a strategic position for those who want walk to the most famous historical monuments and places of tourist interest in the city.
- Free wi-fi
- Iron and ironing board
- daily cleaning
- Hairdryer in Room
- Memory foam mattress latex
- Bath Room
- Personal shopper
- Convention restaurants
- Beautician hairdresser massages (on request)
- Free access to a wide range of movies on DVD and video cassette players available. Upon request.
- Bus stop 200 mt
- Central Station and Metro1 km
- bicycle path
- City park with jogging paths with sea views and outdoor activities 200 mt
- Port with daily departures to the Aeolian Islands and Ustica 3 km
- Churches within walking distance
- Museums within walking distance
- Food shops 300 meters
- Pharmacy 300 mt.
Services on Request fee
- Shuttle service to and from airport
- Sailboat rental for the whole day with lunch on board
- Motor yacht charter boats cars and bikes
- Service Cicero on sea (boat trip with skipper and guide)
- Service Cicero on the road (ride companion for discovering the wonders of Palermo)
- Scuba Diving with the place
- Personal chef for your dinners inside our spaces