Via Dei Pellerano, 6 - SANTA MARGHERITA LIGURE (GE)
“Oasi Regina Pacis” is a beautiful ancient religious villa located in Santa Margherita Ligure, in the province of Genoa, surrounded by the magnificent garden of the property and characterized by a particular climate of calm and tranquility.
The villa has an important historical value, as it was built in about 1500 as a fortress in which to take refuge from the attack of pirates.
The hotel has 11 rooms divided into single, double, triple and a quadruple room, all overlooking the port of the town and all with private bathroom. Villa "Oasi Regina Pacis" can accommodate up to a maximum of 25 people.
The simple and warm welcome of the “Missionary Sisters of Jesus Eternal Priest” gives an added value to Villa "Oasi Regina Pacis", the perfect location for stays of couples, small groups of families and individual travellers in search of relax.
The property offers the following services:
• Restaurant with 25 seats for breakfast (B&B treatment is offered; the dining service for lunch and dinner is active when at least 6 guests request it)
• Small chapel of about 20 places where every morning is celebrated Holy Mass
• Solarium with spectacular sea view
• Leisure area with an indoor table and an outdoor one on the terrace available to guests for leisure activities (board games, card games, reading) or to be used as a room for snacks or aperitifs
• Large private garden, perfect for walks and moments of tranquillity
• Large terrace with sea view
• Private pay parking, fenced and equipped with CCTV circuit located about 150 meters from the property
The villa is located in an excellent position that allows guests to be a few meters from everything: the train station as well as the beaches are located about 200 meters away. The center of Santa Margherita Ligure is about 1. 5 km from the villa and offers a promenade where you can admire the picturesque maritime landscape in which the town is immersed. A short distance away you will also find essential services, such as the post office, several minimarkets, tobacconists, bakeries, restaurants, bars and pubs.
Do not miss the visit to the Castle of Santa Margherita, symbol of the city; the garden of Villa Durazzo, located in the historic center and the beautiful Terrazza del Sole, a breath-taking panoramic point perfect for taking unforgettable photographs. The village is also located a few kilometres from other famous locations of the eastern Ligurian Riviera:
• the town of Rapallo, reachable by car in about 15 minutes
• the suggestive Portofino, reachable by car in about 20 minutes
• Genoa, reachable by car in less than an hour