Via Giuseppe Dossetti, 9 - BOLOGNA (BO)
We are pleased to welcome you to the Travel Fair. Enjoy your stay in Bologna, but please follow some simple rules.
Please note that:
• Final cleaning fees are the responsibility of the guest at a rate of €25 per stay and do not include the cleaning of dishes and kitchen equipment, which must be done by the guests themselves.
• Room cleaning and linen changes will be carried out once a week at no additional cost.
• Upon arrival, each guest must provide a valid identity document for registration purposes required by current legislation.
• At the beginning of the stay, guests will be given keys to freely enter and exit the property without a schedule. Please note that in case of loss or breakage a penalty of €150 is required.
• The balance is paid at check-in including mandatory tourist taxes.
It is not allowed to:
• Bring other people into the property.
• Smoke, consume alcohol and/or drugs.
• Bring pets, except under different agreements with the owner.
• Leave personal items and luggage in common areas (in case of need, make different arrangements with the owner).
We kindly ask you to:
• Always close the front door properly.
• Do not disturb other residents (in accordance with Municipal Police regulations, silence must be observed between 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm and from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am).
• Keep the TV at an appropriate volume for harmonious coexistence with everyone.
• Turn off the lights and water before leaving the property.
• Do not throw anything in the toilet or sink that may clog the pipes.
• Leave the rooms by 10:00 am.
• Leave the keys in the apartment on the day of check-out.
• Immediately notify the owner of interruptions in the supply of electricity, water, or heating service or malfunctioning equipment (please note that such interruptions are due to force majeure and are not attributable to the property, which will not be liable for any refunds).
• Absolutely do not use heaters, electric stoves, gas stoves, and the like inside the property, as they can cause damage to the structure itself, people, and things.
Thank you for choosing our property and we wish you a peaceful and happy stay.