Viale Genoese Zerbi, 5
REGGIO CALABRIA (RC)
Luxury Guest House Via Marina Reggio Calabria:
WHY LODGING FROM US?
1) we are on the most beautiful seafront in Italy;
2) we are 300 meters from the beaches and the beach;
3) we are 350 meters from the Museum that houses the Riace Bronzes, from the Corso Garibaldi and the nightlife of Reggio;
4) our rooms are real studios, kind mini suites all with private entrance, all equipped with bathroom and kitchenette;
5) the internal parking is free.
An atmosphere of elegant intimacy for a stay in the city center, near the most important tourist centers such as the Magna Graecia Museum, which also hosts the Riace Bronzes, the archaeological excavations of the Via Marina, the other museums, the historical monuments such as the Aragonese Castle and the Duomo, and at the center of the social life and the tourist attractions that the city offers.
In a few minutes from the door of the Guest House Via Marina are the Corso Garibaldi known for being the shopping street, and especially the Via Marina that Gabriele D'Annunzio named "the most beautiful kilometer of Italy"; in a few minutes you can walk to the Conservatory, the "Cilea" Theater, the Court and all the main offices and offices of the city.
Guest House Via Marina is the ideal destination for your holidays in the heart of the city, for your business or if you need a momentary support point in the city center in view of an important work commitment.
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Fine Design
- Near cycle paths
Declared by the Innkeeper