Via Roma, 62 - PALERMO (PA)
In the immediate vicinity of the station is a 3 star B&B well connected to the port and airport. Given the position of the B&B you certainly do not need a car to reach the main monuments of the city (10 minutes for the Cathedral, 5 minutes from the Quattro Canti, Piazza Pretoria) and the most important historical markets as Ballarò (2 minutes away) and Vucciria (5 minutes).
We are in Via Roma, in the commercial area on the top floor (with elevator) of a building freedmen of the century, in a room carefully restored and features ornate ceilings and furniture from another era, style and perfectly restored.
Always update our guests on what is beautiful to visit in town, exhibitions, events, concerts and tourist routes and alternative classics. The price included an excellent Italian breakfast in which, among other things, offer organic milk and desserts made with eggs and organic butter. It 'also provided a menu for vegans.
We have agreements with secure parking and protected, as well as with companies to rent bicycles, motorbikes, cars. We can also arrange boat trips.
The services we offer:
1. One bedroom with en suite bathrooms and all the other rooms
2. independent heating and air conditioning
3. free luggage storage
4. LCD TV
5. daily cleaning and renovation of rooms and bathrooms
6. daily change of toiletries
7. Covered and secure car park
11. supply of soaps, shampoos and shower caps
12. Transfer by minibus from the airport or the port agreement.