Via Strada Eugubina (Già Strada Vicinale Colle San Giorgio), 70
There are 10 points which make Villa Nuba the ideal home for short or long stays in Perugia, in the beautiful Umbria:
1. Villa Nuba is a historic and typical Umbrian villa surrounded by pine trees, vineyards and olive trees, and it is ideal for short or long stays. The rent for the residences that the villa offers for unforgettable stays is not only cheaper than a hotel accommodation, but also much more chic.
2. The location is unique in Umbria: the villa is in fact situated in Perugia, in the countryside, but just a 15 minutes walk from the historic center of the medieval and Etruscan city, as well as from the illustrious “Università degli Stranieri” (University for Foreigners) and the prestigious Italian language school named “Lingua in Corso”. Perugia is also at the center of Umbria and Umbria is at the centre of Italy, the ideal location… and the more convenient for those who want to have a foothold to visit not only Perugia and Umbria but all central Italy. And why not? Even a single-day visit to northern and southern Italy is possible.
3. There is no need to have a car: at only about 600 feet of country road there are all kinds of city services: bus stop, supermarkets, shops, pizza restaurants, pastry and coffee shops. You will stay in the typical Umbrian countryside but at the same time you won’t miss what every Italian city offers.
In Perugia Villa Nuba is the closest villa to the historical center you can rent.
4. The owners live in the villa and are always available for any need or to give advice to their guests – but, at the same time, discreet and respectful of their guests’ sacred privacy. Also this is unique in rents throughout central Italy.
5. The three luxury apartments are all romantic, charming, furnished with antiques and provided with all modern comforts, including high-speed wireless, jacuzzi, smart TV, DVD player, dishwasher, washing machines, independent air conditioning and fireplaces in every apartment. In del Bonfigli romantic apartment (the best and most charming for a couple) there is an exclusive private SPA with wide jacuzzi, new steam bath with color therapy and aromatherapy.
6. Each apartment has its own private and well equipped patio.
7. The new salt-water pool is equipped with color therapy and it is open every year from April to October.
8. Relax area with gazebos (cabanas), barbecue area, aromatic garden and parking inside the property and under the olive trees.
9. Safe playground for children.
10. The elegant cottages are ideal for romantic couples as well as for families, groups of friends or extended stay in our charming Perugia. We are happy to be pet friendly.
About 'The Charming Villa Nuba Apartments': What makes this property unique is undoubtedly the friendly family management, which provides a combination of tradition and culture with the three priorities of elegance, comfort and the close proximity of the owners. This balance is beautifully achieved in apartments furnished with antiques and decorated with frescoes depicting the paintings of the most celebrated Umbrian painters of all time, in accordance with Umbrian tradition.
The owners live in an adjacent wing of the villa, guaranteeing a warm, friendly Italian welcome. They are also available to give suggestions for sightseeing and cultural tours of the most interesting Umbrian towns, as well as Rome and Florence, a mere one-and-a-half hours drive from Perugia.
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Historic House
- Romantic Atmosphere
- swimming pool
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Fine Design
- Ideal for trekking
- Beauty Center - Spa
- Near cycle paths
Declared by the Innkeeper