Via Monte Di Dio, 1 E - NAPOLI (NA)
Montedidio Unoè Bed&Breakfast is located in via Monte di Dio, a street on the ancient hill of Pizzofalcone, that was home to the 18th century Neapolitan aristocracy. Via Monte di Dio is within walking distance of Piazza Plebiscito, Santa Lucia, Castel dell’Ovo, the seafront, via Toledo, the Royal Palace, San Carlo Theatre and Galleria Umberto.
Montedidio Unoè Bed&Breakfast was thought up by the host, Silvia; it is the culmination of her years of experience accompanying visitors to the natural and cultural treasures of Naples, and then organizing events as well as a social dining project aimed at both visitors and locals.
Montedidio Unoè Bed&Breakfast welcomes its guests. With attention, care, simple and discreet comfort, helpfulness and above all with the aim of sharing the love for Naples, pointing out the city’s secrets and rarities, recommending ways to discover the treasured beauty of travel that any city can hide, but that only Naples will so willingly hand over.
– the apartment, with its own independent entrance, is cool and, while in the city centre, peaceful.
– recently renovated, it has three double rooms, each with an en-suite bathroom: two of them upstairs, one downstairs, near the reception room.
– an abundant and genuine breakfast, made up of biscuits, homemade cakes, fresh, seasonal fruit, espresso, cappuccino and more, is served between 8: 00 and 10: 00 a. m.
– check-in from 2: 00 to 7: 00 p. m.; other hours can be scheduled.
– check-out by 11: 00 a. m.
– nearby there is a discounted private car park.
– within a short distance guests can reach Augusteo funicular station, Toledo and Municipio Metro Line 1 stops, main bus stops, Beverello Port, old town centre, shopping and nightlife streets.