Via San Michele, 96
The B&B San Michele is a structure dating back to the early '900, a few meters from the church of the patron saint "San Michele" and only 300 meters from the main square of the city "Piazza Rossetti".
It was completely renovated in 2015. It is spread over two floors.
The rooms, each furnished with taste and refinement are three:
- Green-lemon room, with the colors of the earth and the sun, with adjoining bathroom for double and / or triple use;
- Pink room, with the colors of the sunset, with en suite bathroom for double use;
- Blue room, with the colors of the sea is large and comfortable, with an en suite bathroom for double and / or triple use.
- completely renovated in 2015;
- rooms with air conditioning;
- internal bathroom
- installations in accordance with.
- breakfast included in the price;
- free use of air conditioners and fridge;
- rearrangement of the rooms and change of linen twice a week, however at each change of guest.
The structure is not suitable for people with mobility difficulties.
Arrivals are scheduled from 13: 00 to 15: 00, different times are to be agreed with the owner.
The room must be vacated by 10: 00 on the departure date.
In the structure it is forbidden:
- smoking in the common areas, inside the rooms and in the spaces related to them;
- bring animals;
- access to people other than guests.
Rules of behavior in the structure.
- Special attention to the keys delivered, their loss will cost € 50 which will be fully charged.
- Those who cause damage to the rooms, furnishings and objects in general of the structure will be considered
responsible and cash compensation must be made before departure.
- Please do not cause any disturbance during the hours of rest between 23: 00 and 08: 00.
- We accept no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to objects of your property left in the rooms.
- Air Conditioning
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Near cycle paths
- Bicycles available
Declared by the Innkeeper