Via Sauris Di Sopra, 43 - SAURIS (UD)
The apartment is the result of a recent renovation in a cozy attic suitable for families. It has an independent gas heating system. It is clad in wooden planks, with its original beams and solid wood floorboards, and is characterized by its brightness and splendid panorama of the Dolomiti Friulane.
The apartment consists of:
- a double bedroom, equipped with a small sink and with access to the balcony;
- a living room-kitchen with a double sofa bed, a corner bench, a CD player, has access to the balcony and is also illuminated by a skylight with a large window. The kitchen is well equipped, with a large sink, a spacious hob, an oven, and a powerful extractor hood. A beautiful wood stove with a visible flame, for the pleasure of natural and comfortable warmth;
- a bathroom with a shower cubicle;
- a storage room with a fridge and a washing machine;
- a balcony with a convenient gas grill and benches, overlooking Monte Bivera and Tiarfin.
The apartment is equipped with one double duvet and two single duvets with their respective sheets and pillows, towels for the bathroom, tablecloths, and dish towels.
The apartment is available from 2:00 pm on the day of arrival and until 10:00 am on the day of departure.