Via Mazzini - Piazza Alle Stazioni, 6 - TIRANO (SO)
We are waiting for you in our new and welcoming Rooms & Breakfast Tirano.
You will find us in the city center a few steps from the station square in an early 1900s Art Nouveau house. On the first floor there is our apartment, simple but well-kept. (Availability of covered private parking in Piazza Ber. Ex station.)
It has recently renovated rooms in every detail.
- STANDARD room They are very bright with double bed or two single beds and private bathroom with shower.
- Double or two single beds type SUPERIOR warm and enveloping can be with two single or double beds, they have direct access to a large terrace with ornamental plants. The private bathroom has a shower.
- Family rooms SUITE FAMILY are the largest 50 square meters, very bright with a panoramic terrace. They have a double bed and two singles (or sofa bed x 2) and the private bathroom has a shower
- TIRANO suite, unique in its kind, double bedroom of 45 sq m or two single beds with 2 balconies with suggestive views of central Tirano and panorama of our mountains.
- ALP GRÜM Suite 45 m2 consisting of two communicating rooms with two double beds or 4 single beds with bathroom
Check-in from 15. 00 to 20. 00 (we are also available for other times by telephone agreement)
Check-out from 7. 00 to 10. 00
There are no return times, you have the keys.
Free public parking at 30 m loading and unloading luggage under the house.
Parking spaces in private garages (unattended) in the Bernina Express station square at a cost of € 10 per day
On request "packed lunches" preparation for your excursions, with typical local products.
Always on request TYPICAL TYRANESE DINNER with Pizzocheri, Salami Platter Local cheeses, Sciatt, Taroz, Chiscöi, accompanied by the best local wines, prepared in the family in our restaurant
It will be our pleasure to give you indications on what to visit in our fabulous territory, from the valley floor cultivated with apple orchards, to the terraces to vineyards, the "wine route", to the woods, to the mountain pastures, to the peaks, up to the glaciers.
Practical information for visiting places such as Bormio, Livigno, St. Moritz, Pontresina and others not so well known but very characteristic.
If you wish, we will book tickets for the "Bernina red train" UNESCO heritage and for the relaxing "Terme DI Bormio".
An interesting and new opportunity is for mountain bikers, the "five crazy down" (five spectacular mountain bike descents). Three of these routes start or arrive right in the station square where our Tirano Bed and Breakfast is located, which offers our customers a large private parking for bicycles.
Our territory is also famous for the Giro d'Italia time trials; the Stelvio, the Mortirolo and the Gavia. If you would like to try your hand at an amateur level, so as to savor the magnificent landscapes, we can organize pleasant days.
Winter, even if cold, offers suggestive possibilities for healthy recreation. From alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, climb to high altitude with ski mountaineering, dog sledding, and snowshoeing.
In recent years, in Bormio several times home to the world ski championships, on the famous "Stelvio" slope you can also ski at night because almost all of it is illuminated.
And if the show attracts you, you can try the ascent with seal skins (you can rent all the equipment) to the refuge at about 2000 m on full moon evenings.
Possibility of getting on or off by snowmobile.
We are available for any clarification. We want to do our best to make you stay with us feeling at ease.