Via Lugo, 182 - FAENZA (RA)
The Gallegati Holiday Farm is located in the countryside of Faenza, in a park of about one hectare of deciduous coniferous and bamboo trees and is surrounded by fields and groves cultivated with fruit trees. Bed & Breakfast service.
Also located here is our wine cellar, where we sell our wines made from vines grown at the Monte di Sotto vineyard in Brisighella, about ten kms away.
The farmhouse is the result of the renovation of an existing rural building and consists of 5 bedrooms that are distinguished by the names of our wines:
1) Corallo Nero (Black Coral) : single
2) Regina di Cuori (Queen of Hearts) : double
3) Corallo Bianco (White Coral) : double room with kitchenette
4) Corallo Blu (Blue Coral) : double room with kitchenette
5) Corallo Verde (Green Coral) : double studio apartment with kitchen
Each room has a private bathroom with shower, television, heating and air conditioning. Rooms with kitchenettes are equipped with an electric stove, refrigerator and sink. The Regina di Cuori (Queen of Hearts), Corallo Blu and Corallo Verde (Blue Coral and Green Coral) rooms are also furnished with a pellet stove. The Corallo Verde (Green Coral) Studio Apartment is located on the ground floor and has a private entrance accessible to persons with limited mobility.