Via Cavour, 8/12 - MANDELLO DEL LARIO (LC)
In the heart of Mandello del Lario in a "banister's house" (typical in Lombardy) of sec. XIX. The structure consists of two units in common with a large courtyard. We offer 3 spacious bedrooms with private entrance and private bathroom. Our guests can enjoy the courtyard, with tables and cellar: a large room with very typical vaulted ceiling and exposed stone walls, furnished with old furniture and a large table.
At a few tens of meters our guests can find all the facilities, car parking, pharmacies, banks, grocery, supermarket, bars, pizzerias andrestaurants, Laundry self servce open all day (50mt)
Area with park, lake shore and beach at 650 m Railway station at 350 meters Lake Navigation Station at 700 meters Moto Guzzi museum at 400 mt.
Maximum availability to provide an accurate tourist information service and making available books, guides and maps of our area.
At the ground floor of the house there is what remains of the workshop of the B&B owner’s granduncle, Giorgio Ripamonti called “Ferée” (Blacksmith in lombard dialect); the young Carlo Guzzi, passionate about mechanics and engines, often came in this workshop at the beginning of ‘900 and, after the 1st World War, in 1919, he designed a motorcycle prototype realising his dream with the help of granduncle Giorgio. Two years later, in March 1921, with his friend and partner Giorgio Parodi, Carlo Guzzi founded the Limited Company Moto Guzzi.