Piazza D. Trioschi, 2
Crespino del Lamone, MARRADI (FI)
The B&B is situated in Crespino del Lamone, Marradi (Florence), reachable by car from SS 302 Faentina, 45 km from Faenza and 55 km from Florence, and by train, with the panoramic railway line connecting Faenza and Florence (you’ll be taken freely by car from the station to the village square).
The B&B, overlooking the small square of Crespino, opposite the Vallombrosean abbey dating 1090 A. D., offers 3 bedrooms with 8 bedposts, dining room, bathroom, self heating.
The place offers also:
- a pleasant swimming area in the Lamone river, very close to the B&B and the railway station,
- the possibility to enjoy a rich program of cultural and gastronomic events (medieval parties, ballet, the Water festival, the Wild Boar festival and many others,
- the nearness to important motor sport events (Formula1 Grand Prix at Imola and motorbyke Grand Prix at Mugello)
- the beautiful landscapes of a hillside area, 600 m., with lots of walking, cycling and horseriding paths,
- regulated hunting and fishing.
- Pets Allowed
- Breakfast included
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Hair dryer
- Smoke Friendly
Declared by the Innkeeper